Secondary Containment Epoxy Flooring Contractors
The EPA and Resource Recovery Act has established minimum requirements for containment of hazardous waste and specific chemicals. Facilities who need to comply with these standards should have flooring that protects against potential spills.
As concrete flooring contractors specializing in concrete polishing and epoxy coating installation, we have become well versed in the appropriate systems to apply.
Products have been developed by leading manufacturers to specifically provide specialized epoxy systems. We need to know the the chemicals or contained waste to determine the correct system to apply. This starts with floor repair, base and finish coats.
Secondary Containment Flooring Products
- Primers – Water based coatings, Novalac Epoxy Primers, Low Temperature and oil stop.
- Basecoats – High Build 97% – 100% Solids
- Mortars – Standard epoxies, acid resistant, , freezer and sub zero, Novalacs
- Expansion Joints & Cracks – 100% solids flexible, underwater crack paste, fast set, epoxy/urethanes
- Grout Coats – Novalacs, seamless clear 100% Solids
- Vertical Applications – Cove base mortars, 66% – 100% solids products
We have secondary containment flooring systems available for over 300 chemicals from Acetaldehyde to Zinc Sulfate. If you have a facility that uses chemicals or contains any hazardous waste, contact us and we can help you with the appropriate system.
In addition to specialized chemical resistant epoxy systems, we install self leveling concrete, overlays, epoxy removal and polishing. Take a look around our site to view photos of completed projects. The majority of our projects are commercial and industrial but we have completed many residential projects as well.
Secondary Containment Flooring Contractors – Local Areas We Serve
Boston, Worcester, Fall River, New Bedford, Providence RI, New London CT and surrounding areas. We have completed projects from New York to Maine. We also provide flooring consulting services.