Petsense Westerly Rhode Island
Industrial concrete polishing continues to be one of our most popular flooring choices for industrial and commercial use. That was the case for the 5,000 sf floor we completed in Westerly Rhode Island for Petsense. Petsense is a rapidly growing chain of pet stores providing food, grooming, vaccination clinics and adoption events.
There are many benefits to concrete polishing.
- Rapid Turnaround – projects can be completed in just a few days depending on size and condition. No need for waiting like with epoxies.
- Spaces Operational During Process – When applying epoxies, foot traffic is not allowed until coatings cure. The polish process allows for other trades, owners, architects or inspectors to walk on floor without interfering.
- No Odor – The process does not require odorous coatings.
- Environmentally Friendly – We use the existing surface. We grind and polish.
- Durable – Halfway through the process we apply a densifier which works as a hardner increasing durablity and reducing porosity providing additional surface area which produces the shine.
- Low Maintenance – Floors are easy to clean requiring reduced labor hours.
We specialize in industrial, commercial and residential concrete flooring in New England. Madstone Floors is based in Seekonk MA with the majority of our projects in the areas of Boston to Providence and surrounding areas.
In addition to concrete polishing, we install specialty epoxy coatings, self leveling overlays, coating removal and stamped overlays for interior and exterior floors.