Decorative concrete used as a retail store floor has numerous benefits. Design is unique and custom adding a tailored ambience to retail stores. Flooring can have the appearance of being old and worn with a matte finish or contemporary with a high gloss. Your floor can have color and design created in variant tones throughout.
Polished concrete, stained concrete, and concrete overlays are options for commercial flooring. They are easy to maintain, are bright, reflect light, and very durable. Depending on size and complexity of design most store floors are completed with minimal downtime. Pricing is comparable to most flooring types with unlimited custom options available.
Retail Floor Types
- Clothing and Furniture Stores – Stained concrete and concrete overlays can achieve the sophisticated look of marble, granite, or natural stone.
- Car, Motorcycle, & Boat Dealer Showrooms – Polyurea and Polished concrete is low maintenance and is resistant to oil, grease and chemical spills.
- Hair Salons and Barber Shops – Concrete overlays and self-leveling concrete can be dyed and cut to resemble tile or patterned stone. Its non-slip surface adds to a safe work environment.
- Health Food Stores and Grocery Stores – Decorative concrete floors are environmentally friendly floors. We use the existing surface so we conserve lumber, cotton, and petroleum. Our high gloss finish reflects light and creates a bright environment which could reduce your energy consumption.
- Gyms – Our polyurea treatments are moisture and bacteria resistant. Logos can be embedded into the coating.
- Sporting Goods Stores – Polished concrete does not need to be cured, so it can be walked on immediate after it is polished.
We install commercial concrete flooring throughout New England. Our location is in the corridor between Providence, RI and Boston, MA, and Cape Cod areas. Contact us for design ideas for your retail store floor.