Decorative Concrete Floors are ideal for fine dining establishments & resorts, fast food diners, cafes, and bar & grills. Not only do they look great but they are strong and will last indefinitely with the proper cleaning system.
We have numerous systems depending on the use and design requirements.
When most people think of cement they imagine a dull, uninspired surface, but decorative concrete floors can be designed and created in hundreds of colors and styles to accent any restaurant design. These surfaces can look like tile, marble, granite, or natural stone. Few customers will know they are walking on concrete, but you can be sure they will notice. It’s common for restaurants to be branded as “the one with the beautiful concrete floors”.
There are many decorative options to consider. You can choose from a wide variety of patterns, colors, and designs. Different floor systems produce different looks, however they are all long lasting with easy maintenance systems.
- Polished concrete can be tinted a variety of colors. We can polish the existing concrete floor or add self-leveling concrete to even uneven floors. This economical system looks great and is extremely durable.
- Stained concrete floors have a natural organic look because the stain highlights the patterns and natural composition of the concrete. We can stain existing or self-leveling concrete.
- Thin Overlays & Stampable Overlays offer many intricate patterns and sophisticated designs. Dining room designs can be extended outside to the entrance or patio areas.
- Graphic Design choices look like stone or tile. Logos can also be imprinted in the concrete.
Kitchen floors face many demands. They must be durable, sanitary, safe, and low maintenance. Polyurea and Epoxy surface get top marks in all areas. They are the best choice for commercial kitchens.
- Safe – Polyurea and Epoxy floors are seamless and have non-slip surfaces that meet or surpass OSHA guidelines.
- Sanitary – Our technologically advanced floor treatments create non-porous surfaces with minimal micro scratches so there’s no place for bacteria and molds to attach. Polyurea and Epoxy floors are also good choices for bathrooms.
- Low Maintenance – These tough, long lasting surface treatments can be mopped with just soap and water. Since the surface is smooth and there are no cracks or crevices for dirt or food to collect in, clean-up is fast and easy.
Areas We Serve – We serve restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, and diners in New England. We are located between Boston, Ma and Providence, RI.