When it’s time to get down to business with your office design, it’s a good idea to start from the bottom up. Polished concrete and concrete floor treatments create a fresh, contemporary look that is conducive to work. Our earth-friendly products make concrete floors a popular choice for both small and large office buildings. Office designers love working with polished concrete and concrete floor systems for both new construction and renovations because there are hundreds of economical designs and styles to choose from.
The versatility of decorative concrete enable us to work with other flooring like hardwood, tile and carpet.
Decorative concrete works in many areas of the office building. Its durability, affordability, and low maintenance make it even more attractive.
- Lobbies – stained concrete looks like natural stone. Stamped overlays and graphic designs offer elegant looks that make a statement.
- Stairways and Exercise Rooms – decorative concrete is a non-slip surface that meets or exceeds OSHA guidelines.
- Reception Areas – Business logos and patterns can be incorporated into the floor design.
- Conference Rooms – Polished concrete and epoxy treatments are durable and resist scratches and scuff marks commonly made from chairs and heavy furniture.
- Kitchen and Break Rooms – Decorative concrete is low maintenance. Since it has no cracks or groves to trap dirt, it can be easily cleaned with just soap and water.
- Bathrooms – Epoxy and Polyurea floor treatments create a dense surface that is mold and mildew resistant. The wide choice of colors and designs will coordinate with bathroom tiles and décor.
- Offices – Polished concrete reflect ambient light and create a bright environment. Some offices actually save on their energy costs.
15 Years Of Office Floor Expertise
Madstone has been serving both high rise and smaller office buildings in the Boston, Ma and Providence, RI area for over 15 years. We are experts at working with time limitations, building rules, and noise regulations.
Many Flooring Options
- Concrete Polishing –Revive tired floors and make them new again. Choose matte to high gloss finish, dozens of colors. Polished concrete can stand alone and also works with area rugs.
- Micro Toppings – Color chips and dyes can be added to a thin top coat to create contemporary patterns and designs.
- Self-leveling Concrete – A concrete treatment can be use on badly damaged or uneven floors.
- Decorative Options – Concrete can take on the look of stone, tile, marble, or granite.